
US and Israeli attacks on Iran have now damaged or destroyed more than 100,000 civilian buildings, according to the latest figures from the Iranian Red Crescent Society.
In the capital Tehran alone, nearly 40,000 residential buildings and business units were hit, the humanitarian organization said in a post on X on Sunday.
The Red Crescent also said on X that around 600 schools and nearly 300 health centres had been attacked in the past four weeks. The information could not be independently verified.
There were no up-to-date figures on the number of fatalities.
Iran's Health Ministry said earlier this week that more than 1,900 people had been killed since the start of the war on February 28 this year, including 240 women and more than 200 children. More than 24,800 people were also injured over the same period.
LATEST POSTS
- 1
Dominating Online Entertainment Showcasing: 7 Hints for Organizations - 2
Giude to Best Web based Learning Stage - 3
Figure out how to Perceive Warnings while Looking for an Auto Collision Lawyer - 4
HGV driver recruited others to smuggle migrants - 5
'Harry Potter' fans rejoice: HBO releases 1st trailer for new TV series, set to premiere this Christmas
Best Disney Palace: Which One Catches Your Creative mind?
Israel scales back use of top missile interceptors as Iran barrages persist
Young Muslims in Germany feel left out of Mideast debate, experts say
Chief of Staff Zamir warns IDF will collapse due to lack of manpower, raises 'ten red flags'
5 things for parents to know about changes to kids vaccine schedule
Raw oysters linked to ongoing salmonella outbreak infecting 64 across 22 states: CDC
The most effective method to Redesign the Sound Framework in Your Smash 1500.
Who is Adm. Frank 'Mitch' Bradley and what does he have to do with the Venezuela boat strikes?
Chinese construction workers in Israel: 'I’d rather be bombed than live in poverty'












